Your privacy is important to Merrimack Firearms, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Merrimack Firearms, LLC collects, and the ways in which Merrimack Firearms, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Merrimack Firearms, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including pages viewed, length of time on site, etc.);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, address, email address, phone number, etc.);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including credit card information, transaction history, etc.); and
- any other information that you send to Merrimack Firearms, LLC.
Using personal information
Merrimack Firearms, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website or certain features for you;
- better understand our users, patrons and customers;
- enable your convenient access to and use of the website services;
- publish testimonials from you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- schedule and provide the services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Merrimack Firearms, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Merrimack Firearms, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any law enforcement inquiry, legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Merrimack Firearms, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Merrimack Firearms, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be transmitted via encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of the foregoing collected information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Merrimack Firearms, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Merrimack Firearms, LLC
by email to email@example.com; or
by post to 280 Daniel Webster Highway, Unit C, Merrimack, NH 03054.